A very enjoyable read - this book was really about getting a better deal for yourself without being a "salesperson". I like Oren's idea of frames and I like his description of how Walmart's frame super collider will beta beat the best alpha!
Oren's tips to become a frame supermaster - and by the way you will have to by the book to get what all this means:
1. Look out for beta traps that seek to control you.
2. Practice beta trap avoidance.
3. Identify and label frames that come at you:
- Power frames
- Time frames (time limits to get a deal)
- Prizes frames (when someone offers themselves as a prize in a deal)
- Analyst frames (data and analytics)
- Intrigue frames (deals that keep you hanging by making you curious)
- Moral authority frames
5. Enact small acts of defiance with a soft touch so as not to ignite a cro response.
6. Don't force frame control, it should be fun.
7. Work with frame masters to get better
Remember that local star power is "situational status" and is hence transferable to anyone that seizes that moment. Global power is fixed. A little more detail on Oren Klaff's Pitch Anything framework:
Want to Build a 6-Figure Beauty Business from the comfort of your sofa? Then my course is designed for YOU!
"Beauty" includes a WIDE range of products from the not so obvious non-perishable foods and crafts to the more obvious hair, makeup, fashion, health & fitness.
Learn more about The Money Spot Program.