- Restore the pH balance of hair
- Detangle hair
- Soften hair
- Get rid of product build up
- Get rid of dandruff
- Boost hair's shine by sealing the hair cuticle
- Maintain moisture by reducing hair's porosity
- Clean up the scalp creating the optimal environment for hair growth
Ingredients / Method:
Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar to 2/3 parts cold water.
Run this mixture through your hair after you've washed it.
Then rinse the hair with clean water, dry and style.
You can improve on this basic recipe with The Advanced Shine Boosting Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Rinse.
1. WikiHow, How to Balance pH in Hair Naturally.
2. Naturally Curly.com, Apple Cider Vinegar as Hair Cleanser.
3. About.com, The Many Miracle Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar.
4. YAHOO! Voices, Apple Cider Vinegar Great For Hair Growth.
5. Long Hair Community, Question on ACV or vinegar rinse on chemically dyed hair.