My answer is simple:
1. Download the free ebook and take the tips in there seriously, especially the bits on protective styling and massaging the scalp with the Neno Natural's Hair Growth Stimulator.
- If you prefer video, then watch my hair growth tips on YouTube.
- If you prefer audio then subscribe to our iTunes podcast. Our podcast series will be fleshed out over the course of 2014.
2. Try these products: http://www.nenonatural.com/products.html
I suggest several because although these are all good they won't all work for every head of hair.
3. If you want to know my regimen, the is my current Weekly & Daily Natural Hair Routine.
NOW, HOW MUCH GROWTH SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
1/3 to 1/2 an inch a month or about 4 to 6 inches a year (I think I get about 4 to 5 inches after trims)
HOW LONG CAN HAIR CONTINUE GROWING FOR?
4 to 7 years is the average, however, it can be as short as 1 year or as long as ten. Just to put this into perspective: if your growth cycle is one year and your rate of growth is 4 inches per year, you can never ever have more than 4 inches of growth. It is genetically impossible.
However, if your hair has growth potential but hair care practices are messing you up then the free eBook How to Grow, Long, Health Hair will sort you out.
Love and peace,
Get your FREE ebook on How To Grow Long, Healthy Natural Kinky or Curly Hair.