- If you're pregnant or breastfeeding you should see a doctor before using essential oils.
- These recipes are for personal use only, not commercial use.
- I and Neno Natural will accept no liability for anything that goes wrong whilst you use these recipes.
- That said, note that each mix has been applied to my own head of hair.
Each treatment aims to tackle a specific hair problem. At the end of the above video you will find a link to each of the recipes that has been published so far. The:
- "Grow Me" hot oil treatment for optimal hair growth
- "Love Me" hot oil treatment for weak, brittle or damaged hair
- "Feed Me" hot oil treatment for dry hair
- "Soothe Me" hot oil treatment for itchy scalps
- "Tame Me" hot oil treatment for frizzy hair
- "Adore Me" hot oil treatment for thin or thinning hair
Note that the "Adore Me" hot oil treatment is designed to nourish your hair without weighing your strands down - if your hair is genetically thin, it will not get any thicker; if it's gotten thinner due to excessive pulling or harsh relaxers - you will recover your natural thickness if the follicles haven't been permanently damaged.
Get your FREE ebook on How To Grow Long, Healthy Natural Kinky or Curly Hair.
You might also like: