Sage restores hair's natural color and prevents premature greying. Rosemary is also great for reducing the rate at which hair greys.
- Sage leaves
- Fresh rosemary (or dry rosemary leaves)
- Boil a small handful of fresh sage leaves and fresh rosemary in 1 litre of water.
- Allow the water to cool completely.
- Strain the leaves out using a sieve.
- Run the cool water through your hair;
- Do a final rinse in cold water without shampoo or conditioner.
It's not practical to use rosemary essential oil in this recipe because for a 2% dilution you would need 20 ml of rosemary and that would be very costly indeed. If you can't find fresh rosemary the dried version is a decent alternative.
You might also like:
Get your FREE ebook on How To Grow Long, Healthy Natural Kinky or Curly Hair.
Rosemary is one of the key ingredients in Neno Natural's Hair Growth Stimulator.