- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2.75 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup boiling hot water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pour 1 cup of apple cider vinegar into a jug
- Add 2.75 cups of cold water
- Pour boiling water into a cup until quarter full
- Stir the honey into the cup
- Pour the now dilute honey into the jug
- Then pour into a bottle you can take into the shower
Run this mixture through your hair after you've washed and conditioned it. Make sure it's very cool because cold water seals the cuticle layer of hair and boosts hair's shine. You can finish the whole process off by lightly rinsing your hair with clean cold water Don't over-rinse your hair so you don't remove all the good stuff that you just added.
Dry with a microfiber towel and style.