Arral Spriggs from Houston, Texas.
2. What is your hair type?
January 1, 2011 at the suggestion of my husband!
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
Finding the products that work best for my hair type.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
Shampoo on Sundays and moisturize and twist at night before bed.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
Add oils and style.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
Protective twists and a satin cap.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
Only once a year to flat iron and cut my ends.
I braid at least three to four times a year.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
Mostly loose but i’m getting more into protective now that it’s grown a lot longer.
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
My mom straightened my hair and actually cut it into a style instead of just cutting the ends. i kept wearing flat twists till it grew out of the style she cut it into.
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
Stimulate the scalp and moisturize.
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.