My name is Cea Radé.
2. What is your hair type?
My hair type is 3c.
I went natural 4 years ago because my hair had become very damaged and my edges became sparse.
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
Transitioning and being patient with progress.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
I cowash and two strand twist my hair using Cantu's sulfate free cowash conditioner and leave in conditioner alongside Kinky Curly curling custard and Argan oil Ecostyler gel.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
Everyday I remove my protective bonnet and apply coconut oil in the palm of my hand, rub to warmth and rub through my hair and spray a little water before I untwist.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
I twist my hair back up into two-strand twists with a little water or just leave my hair loose spray water and apply my bonnet
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
Yes. Maybe once a year I'll apply medium to large box braids with braiding hair.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
Yes, hair color damaged my hair. I just trimmed little by little each month while applying either hot jojoba oil treatments or deep conditioning treatments to restore my texture.
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
Drink plenty water, take biotin vitamins cut back on greasy/fatty foods and keep hair moisturized.
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.