I'm Christi Caston from Texas, USA.
2. What is your hair type?
I went natural on Sep-12-2010, because I was tired of my scalp burning from relaxers.
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
Trying to find products that work well with my hair.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
I wash and deep condition my hair once a week.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
I spray my hair with water, add a moisturizer and oil on top.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
I spray my hair with water, add a moisturizer, an oil and pineapple my hair for bed.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
I have in the past but not anymore, because it cause heat damage to my hair.
No I don't braid my hair.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
I use a wide tooth comb.
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
It's normally loose.
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
Yes, heat damage, and I just deep condition and slowly cut the heat damaged ends off.
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
My biggest tip is to eat right, and drink nothing but water.
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.