My Name is Gloria Ann from Detroit, Michigan.
2. What is your hair type?
My Hair Type is 4b/4c.
I went natural on December 7, 2012. I went natural because my hair was damaged by chemicals. I was so disgusted with chemicals making my hair fall out. I wanted to know what MY hair looked like. I wanted to start a new journey of finding my true self and loving me for me.
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
The most challenging thing was working in a corporate environment with people that didn't think my hair was acceptable.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
I co-wash once a week, follow up with the LOC Method, then my desired style.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
Detangle, moisturize, style.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
The LOC Method, twists, then I protect my hair with a silk scarf.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
I braid my hair only when I'm doing braid outs on my hair, which is every so often.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
Lol, I switch it up a lot..I'd say normally loose.
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
I found that the "LOC Method" is crucial for maintaining healthy hair.
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.