My name is Kristina and I'm from South Carolina, USA.
2. What is your hair type?
My hair type is 4a/4b
I went natural in December 2013. I wanted to be natural to achieve healthier hair.
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
The most challenging thing about going natural was loving myself in my natural state and learning to trust the process and to be patient.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
My weekly regimen is to deep condition once a week, co wash twice a week and use the L.O.C method every time I wash my hair Bc my hair tends to get very dry.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
My daily morning regimen is to use a spray bottle mixed with a leave in conditioner, oil and water and lightly spray my hair to keep it moisturized.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
My daily nighttime regimen is to spray my hair with the leave in, oil and water and tie my hair with a silk scarf.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
I use heat on my hair at a minimum if I want to go out for a blown out look.
Yes I braid my own hair and I love wearing braids so I usually braid it at least 3 times a year.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
I love to wear my hair loose and in protective styles, so I try to keep a good balance between the 2.
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
One hair tragedy I had is I went to get my ends trimmed professionally and she gave me a butchered short haircut. I recovered from it by never going to her again and learning how to take care of my hair and in the meantime did protect styles for my hair to grow.
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
The biggest tip for maintaining healthy hair is to keep your hair Moisturized and trim your ends.
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.