I'm Rochelle Graham. I was born in Jamaica.
2. What is your hair type?
In 2008, I was inspired by my mother who was natural and decided I wanted to see how my hair would turn out.
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
At that time it was difficult to find resources and products that helped to keep my hair healthy.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
Wash once a week with Black Soap Shampoo then deep condition weekly with Honey and Sage deep conditioner. I use the LOC method with Lemongrass Leave-in Conditioner, Shine Crave Hair Glosser, and Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer (I do this on wash day). Once a month I do a hot oil treatment with The Blended Therapy Hot Oil.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
Undo my pineapple hairstyle, spray on Lemongrass Leave in Conditioner then I apply Shine Crave. If my scalp is very dry I'll use the Essential 17 and give myself a scalp massage.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
I give myself a scalp massage every night with my Essential 17 Hair Growth Oil depending on my style. I may or may not re-twist my hair; if I do, I use the Pomegranate Passion Hair Elixir. Alternatively, I'll just put my hair in a pineapple.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
I blow dry about once a week.
Yes, maybe once a year with extensions. I'm more of a "twist-out" kind of girl.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
I use a wide-tooth seamless comb in the shower.
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
Normally I wear it loose. I'll style my hair in twist-outs, braid-outs, or just a big open hair style.
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
Oh gosh, yes, tons! I've had extreme color damage. I recoverd from it by simply doing a "big chop" and making sure I learned from my mistakes.
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
Moisture, moisture, moisture! Sealing in moisture is very important when growing out long healthy hair.
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.