Sabrina Newby, DeRidder Louisiana, USA.
2. What is your hair type?
I stopped getting relaxers in 2010. I big chopped in 2012. I was on a Spiritual Journey.
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
Thinking back...I had little to no challenges.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
I only use BouGie Natural Products on my hair. I Co-Wash using BouGie Natural Conditioner. Deep Condition with the BouGie Natural 3-Minute Treatment or Use BouGie Natural Day Serum as Hot Oil Treatment. I wash my hair every 2 weeks with the BouGie Natural Refresh Shampoo.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
I have a quick and easy regimen. I spritz with water, use BouGie Natural Leave In Conditioner and Day Serum then away I go.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
I spritz with water, use BouGie Natural Night Serum on my scalp, and twist my hair with the BouGie Natural Moisturizing Jelly and ButterCreme.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
No, I'm heat free.
I wear my hair up a lot. My favorite braid style is Crochet or Twists. I haven't the patience to sit for single braids. I wear Crochet Braids/Twists mostly during the Winter Months. If so, how often do you do so in a year? During the Winter Months.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
Wide tooth comb.
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
I like wearing my hair up in a puff or some quick and easy bun.
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
No, hair tragedies, thank goodness.
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
Moisturized, Moisturized, Moisturized.
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
- Blog: totalbee.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/BougieNaturals
- Twitter: @totalbee
- Instagram: @totalbee
- YouTube: youtube.com/totalbees
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.