My name is Sun Sonja Johnson & I reside in Tuscaloosa, AL (ROLL TIDE)
2. What is your hair type?
Type 3 or at least I think so :)
I went natural in 2003, I got tired of the relaxer PLUS; I am "Tender headed".
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
I am not at all a hair person, so I try to do different styles but it is a challenge.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
Add moisturizer weekly.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
I don't do anything much on a daily basis.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
I wrap my hair in a silk bonnet.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
Maybe once or twice a year IF necessary.
I cannot braid but I do get it braided by a stylist about 3-6 times a year.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
Wide Tooth Comb is everything to me.
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
Both: Protective do often/ Loose for special occasions.
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
When I had the chicken pox, I had it in my hair until I could not comb & It came out bad; I got it trimmed by my stylist & it grew back without any problems
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
I think keeping the hair trimmed.
14. Where can we find you online?
Get your FREE ebook on How To Grow Long, Healthy Natural Kinky or Curly Hair.
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.