Here are the rules:
- Thank and give a shout out to the one that nominator
- Share 11 things about myself
- Answer 11 questions about myself
- Finally, nominate 11 bloggers to answer my 11 questions.
MY NOMINEES: any Neno Natural fan that wants to share! You can answer the questions as a comment or on your blog.
11 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me
- I grew up in Malawi, Africa. I left at 18 and now live between London, UK and Chicago, USA (I'm mostly in London though)
- I won an academic prize every year that I was in high school
- I was awarded a scholarship to the University of Cambridge when I was 18
- I graduated with First Class Honours in 2005 (that's the highest ranking in the UK)
- My first job was as an Analyst in Investment Banking at Goldman Sachs
- My second job was in Derivatives Structuring at HSBC
- I quit my job in April-2012 to start my own business
- I have 6 published books and two unpublished manuscripts. All available on Amazon.
- I started my first business at the age of 17
- I met my husband in university but we only started dating a few years after
- My passion is women. I like to help women with hair, business, anything - the day I die, I want to die knowing I made a significant contribution to the empowerment of women in society.
Here are The questions for my nominees
- What is your full name?
- Do you run a business or work or both? - or school?
- Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
- What was your favourite moment in high school?
- If you blog, what do you blog about?
- What is your ideal breakfast?
- If you were stuck on an island who would you want to be stuck with? (2 people)
- If you were stuck on an island what 3 things would you want to have on you?
- Tropical fruit juice or coffee?
- Oprah or Richard Branson? Why?
You can answer these as a comment or as a post on your blog. If you don't feel like it, you don't have to nominate anyone else to do this challenge - I just did it for fun.
- Heather Katsonga-Woodward (it was Heather Katsonga-Phiri before I got married).
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
- I wanted to learn how to build websites from scratch back in 2007 so I did that and started blogging at the same time. This was waaaay before it was even fashionable
3. Which country have you been to and liked the least? Why?
When I got to the airport they detained me for further questioning. When I asked why they said it was strange for a woman to be travelling on her own. The moment I got released, I jumped on to a bus to find a white woman who was also travelling on her own (she had flown in on the same flight as me) and had not been detained - say what?!
4. What would you eat if you got stuck in a tree for a week. Poison berries ( cause you to lose your eye sight for a week) or raw monkey ?
Raw monkey - why not, eh?
5. What kind of shoes do your prefer wearing on a night out?
- Cute flats, I hate high-heels, to much effort for too little return.
6. If you could own any item in the world what would it be?
- A big business.
7. How much do you know about me, (lioness davis) ? Write 3 facts.
- You've lived in London (Streatham) in the past
- You currently live in Sweden
- You're half Jamaican/Sierra Leonean
8. What is your favorite reality show ?
It used to be x-factor but after Simon left I started losing interest. Perhaps The Apprentice and Dragon's Den are first equal on my current list.
9. Who do you prefer: Tupac or Biggie?
10. If all the vegetables and fruits in the world were extinguished, which two would you keep?
- Honeydew melon
11. What is your biggest fear?
My Questions From Lionness:
Want to Build a 6-Figure Beauty Business from the comfort of your sofa? Then my course is designed for YOU!
"Beauty" includes a WIDE range of products from the not so obvious non-perishable foods and crafts to the more obvious hair, makeup, fashion, health & fitness.
Learn more about The Money Spot Program.