- 15 ml avocado oil
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon juice from a real lemon
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Optional: 60 ml (1/4 cup) Liquid castile soap
- Mix the egg with the avocado oil
- Add the lemon juice, ACV
- Pour the mixture into a bottle
- Add the castile soap directly to the bottle
- Finally, shake until the blend looks smooth.
Shampoo as normal. Rinse with slightly warm/cool water otherwise the egg may start to cook and you'll end up with white bits in your hair. Your hair will feel stronger but rather compact. The conditioning process will loosen it up so don't worry.
Can be kept for up to a week.
Get your FREE ebook on How To Grow Long, Healthy Natural Black Hair.