- Carrots - 4 large
- Onion - 1 large
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Parsley - a bunch (or any other fresh green herbs like coriander)
- Vegetable stock - 1 cube
- Hot water - 500-650ml
- Optional - meat pieces. I prefer mixed seafood pieces but the soup in the picture was a meat free soup.
- If your herbs are wilted like mine were immersed the bunch in very cold water.
- Place chopped carrots, onions and garlic in a large pot with a teaspoon if oil. Fry on a gentle heat with a teaspoon of mixed dried spices and a pinch of salt. Stir periodically.
- When the onions are fully sweated, add the stock cube and enough hot water to fully immerse the carrots.
- Boil on a gentle heat until the carrots are fully soft.
- Remove from heat and throw everything from the pot into the blender. Throw all the herbs in two. Herbs don't need cooking to preserve flavour.
- Blend completely.
- You can serve or re-simmer for two minutes if you want your herbs a bit cooked.
- If you are having meat chunks fry them with minimal butter until they are fully cooked then throw the blended soup on top of the meat and simmer for two minutes.
Want to Build a 6-Figure Beauty Business from the comfort of your sofa? Then my course is designed for YOU!
"Beauty" includes a WIDE range of products from the not so obvious non-perishable foods and crafts to the more obvious hair, makeup, fashion, health & fitness.
Learn more about The Money Spot Program.