I looked Jay Abraham up when I read somewhere that he was the only billionaire marketer in the world.
For a very full review of the book read Alex McClafferty's take on The Sticking Point. My chapter summaries:
Chapter 1. Leverage other people efforts, ideas, knowledge, resources, relationships and mula!
Chapter 2. Think of ways to generate the most amount of income using the least amount of investment/effort, e.g. with win-win proposals to advertisers.
Chapter 3. Pull in clients with great copy.
- Great headlines are key
- Address a very specific niche's problem
- Give proof that you are an expert: testimonials, media coverage examples, etc.
- Offer full refunds
- Always have a call to action
- Give fast takers a bonus
- Always summarize your offering: the problem you solve, benefits and the BONUS
Chapter 4. Identify and quantify your target market - define your solution very specifically.
Chapter 5. Delegate!
Chapter 6. Save money by:
- Offering credit not cash
- Time limiting the credit offer! Some people never cash in so you get a pick-up.
Chapter 7. If it doesn't work, stop doing it! Pivot.
Chapter 8. Change the game!
Chapter 9. Great content is the best marketing strategy ever!
Chapter 10. When it comes to partnership DO NOT:
- Get caught up in theories, hypotheses and projections
- Start too big
- Feel intimidated by potential partners
Chapter 11. Create a defence and offence
Want to Build a 6-Figure Beauty Business from the comfort of your sofa? Then my course is designed for YOU!
"Beauty" includes a WIDE range of products from the not so obvious non-perishable foods and crafts to the more obvious hair, makeup, fashion, health & fitness.
Learn more about The Money Spot Program.