- 1 egg white
- 60 ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- Peppermint essential oil (30 drops)
- Cedarwood essential oil (10 drops)
For very thick, long hair double the formula so that you have more product. For every 30 ml of product add 10 drops of peppermint essential oil and 5 drops of cedarwood essential oil.
- Using an electronic whisk beat the egg white until you have soft peaks (that is, it's white and foamy like in the above picture).
- Pour in the coconut milk and whisk some more.
- Add the vitamin e oil and the essential oils.
- Mix to distribute the essential oils evenly
Condition as always. Let the mixture sit under a shower cap for 30 to 45 minutes for full absorption of nutrients. Rinse with cool water otherwise the egg may start to cook and you'll end up with white bits in your hair. Follow with a co-wash using your regular conditioner to ensure all the product has been rinsed out.
Use all of this immediately. Don't store otherwise the egg whites begin to go liquid.