- Essential oils: lavender, rosemary, thyme, cedarwood
- Pick 2 or 3 of the following oils
-Avocado oil or avocado butter melted
All these oils are either available in your kitchen already or in the 6 Best Oils 6 Pack which is now on Amazon at 36% off the regular price.
Before you start, section and detangle your hair
- Add a total of 30 ml (1 oz.) of oil to an small mixing bowl or a plastic applicator bottle. The thicker and longer your hair is, the more oil you will need.
- Add an equal amount of honey, i.e. if you use 30 ml of oil, add 30 ml of honey.
- Add 6-8 drops of each essential oil to the blend
- Microwave for 10 seconds at a time until the mixture is very warm (not hot, otherwise you could burn yourself)
- Shake/stir thoroughly
- Pour a little on your hand to ensure it's not too hot
- Using the applicator bottle work the hot oil through your hair including the scalp
- Once your hair is fully covered, wear a showercap over your head and wrap a towel t trap in heat. Leave for 20 to 30 minutes, rinse then shampoo and condition as usual.