Rinsing hair with Apple Cider Vinegar is reported to help:
Ingredients / Method:
Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar to 2/3 parts cold water.
Run this mixture through your hair after you've washed it.
Then rinse the hair with clean water, dry and style.
You can improve on this basic recipe with The Advanced Shine Boosting Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Rinse.
Get your FREE ebook on How To Grow Long, Healthy Natural Kinky or Curly Hair.
1. WikiHow, How to Balance pH in Hair Naturally.
2. Naturally Curly.com, Apple Cider Vinegar as Hair Cleanser.
3. About.com, The Many Miracle Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar.
4. YAHOO! Voices, Apple Cider Vinegar Great For Hair Growth.
5. Long Hair Community, Question on ACV or vinegar rinse on chemically dyed hair.
I now blog about wealth creation - so if you have any money questions meet me there, you can do all sorts of cool things like leave me a voicemail.
By Heather Katsonga-Woodward
I was a natural hair blogger and mixtress living between London & Chicago from 2012 to 2017. I always thought I was 4C but some say 4B; images below - you decide! Heather xx