Kassandeira aka Kaasi from Virginia Beach, Vancouver, USA.
2. What is your hair type?
Mixture of 3c, 4a, 4b & 4c
First BC was April/2011 & I was curious to see what my curls looked like.
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
The most challenging thing I ever experienced while natural would have been this past year. I experienced a lot of shed hair & too many hours detangling. So I BC'ed once again. My journey is not measured by the length of my hair.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
Co-wash every 3 days. Apply oils to scalp after washing.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
I let the steam from the shower revamp my curls. Fluff by bang & go! If it's a wash day I wash & then apply either a gel or smoothie to my hair while it's wet. Use my fingertips to coil my curls using the shingling method. Blow dry for 3 mins using my diffuser, apply a dry oil mist & that's it.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
Wrap with scarf, that's it.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
Often. Braid outs, protective styles & updos.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
Yes. Major shedding & Single Strand Knots. I just cut my hair again.
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
Patience, care & moisture. Without those your hair will be a rushed, dry, mess!
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.