My name is Graham and i live in Germany
2. What is your hair type?
My hair is curly and it's a mix between type 3 & 4
I have always been interested in hair ever since I was little, but I really started to take care of my hair in around 2012.
4. Are there any challenges in being a man that's fanatical about hair?
For me not really.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
I wash my hair, condition, deep condition, detangle apply a leave-in a curly definer and a oil.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
I release my hair from a pineapple, shake it and use my afropick for volume.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
I make a very high ponytail also known as the pineapple and wear a satin bonnet.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
I use a blow dryer on medium to low heat once a week to dry my hair.
I sometimes wear cornrows or two side braids as a protective style or just if i'm lazy, lol.
10. What is your favourite hair tool?
Definitely my Afropick.
11. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
It's may not a tragedy but i just recently had a not so great hair situation when i bleached my hair, i wanted to go lighter in color for a very long time so i thought why not do it now, so i went totally blonde. I went to a hairsalon and after bleaching my hair i went home but at home i noticed my hair looks yellow, so i went back and they toned my hair. And then after about 5 weeks of being blonde i went to a beauty supply store bought a dark color and dyed my hair back to black. And now i'm deep conditioning as much as i can to recover from all the coloring and bleaching. Now i learned the lesson that blonde is not for me.
12. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
Deep condition twice a week at least once a week, use a light weight oil every or every other night before going to bed and take some biotin or hair vitamin pills.
13. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
Want to be featured as a King of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.