Jasmine and I'm from London, England.
2. What is your hair type?
I have a 4b /4c hair type
I've been natural all my life.
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
The most challenging thing about being natural to me is the unpredictability of my hair. One day my hair will be one way, the other day it will be another way. Another challenging aspect is the thickness; it is very hard to detangle and soften especially when I've just washed it.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
I'm currently in a protective hairstyle (braids) but when I have my natural hair out I moisturize my hair 3 times a week as my hair retains a lot of moisture. I focus a lot on my ends as these are prone to excessive dryness. I spitz my hair with water and olive oil before I begin to style.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
I undo the large braids from the night before I spitz a mixture of water and olive oil onto my hair and scalp. I comb out my hair with a wide tooth comb, section by section, then I style.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
At night I simply spritz my hair with my oil and water mix part in into four section and braid it; I then put a satin hair cap over my head.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
Yes I do you use heat on my hair but at the lowest level. I use a blow dryer with a heat protection spray. As I keep my hair in protective styles a lot, heat isn't something I use regularly.
Yes I do braid my hair I do it a lot throughout the year.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
Wide tooth comb is a must have for me as my hair is very thick and it's the only comb that can glide though my hair
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
I've never had a hair tragedy.
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
My biggest tip for growing healthy hair is moisturising your hair, keeping it in protective styles and be patient
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.