1. What's your name and where are you from?
Airie also known as Fashiontolive from Tampa, FL.
2. What is your hair type?
3c/4a (more type 4 than 3).
3. When did you go natural and what made you do it?
I went natural in 2012 and I was inspired by my mom who was also natural.
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
The only challenging thing for me was finding products that worked for my hair because not all products work well with multi-textured hair.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
I usually protective style with twists. Depending on what my style is I will wear it from 1-3 weeks then co wash or clarify.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
I just take my hair down and go. I really don't do a lot to my hair. Less is more.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
I wear my hair in big twists at night under a satin bonnet and in the morning I take them down. I do this no matter what styler I have in my hair.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
9. Do you braid your hair? If so, how often do you do so in a year?
Yes I braid my hair. I braid ny hair two to three times a year.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
Wide tooth comb.
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
Its loose, but my ends are usually sealed with conditioner and gel and I consider this to be protective ie; twistout/braid out.
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
Protective styling or low maintenance styling will help you to retain the length that you grow through out the months.
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Get your FREE ebook on How To Grow Long, Healthy Natural Kinky or Curly Hair.
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.
Who's The Queen of Kinks?
You are! Everyone is the queen of their own kinks, curls & coils. On this blog you can enjoy the natural hair journeys of dozens of curly queens.