1. What's your name and where are you from?
Kisha L'ray, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
2. What is your hair type?
3. When did you go natural and what made you do it?
About 3 years ago, I wanted to embrace what God gave me!
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
Honestly nothing really, I decided from the beginning to be patient and enjoy the process of finding what would work best for my hair :)
5. What is your weekly regimen?
I usually like to leave my hair in a protective style and take it down weekly for a good deep conditioning, a wash if its that time. Then I love to apply my favorite oils, essential oils, and shea butter for moisture on damp hair!
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
Spritz it with water if it's feeling dry, apply oils if needed.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
I make sure I wrap my hair up each night with a satin scarf and I like to spritz it with water for added moisture before wrapping.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
9. Do you braid your hair? If so, how often do you do so in a year?
Not really, twists are my thing. I'll do a braid out from time to time.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
Neither, I use my fingers for everything!
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
Before I went natural my hair got super matted from a horrible shampoo I used. I had to use a lot of patience detangling so I wouldn't chop all my hair off!
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
Moisture, moisture, moisture!
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Get your FREE ebook on How To Grow Long, Healthy Natural Kinky or Curly Hair.
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.
31/3/2022 11:52:47 am
Get my Natural Hair Growth Guide!
Leave a Reply.
Who's The Queen of Kinks?
You are! Everyone is the queen of their own kinks, curls & coils. On this blog you can enjoy the natural hair journeys of dozens of curly queens.