1. What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Mandy Pinet; I'm from Roatan, Honduras C.A
2. What is your hair type?
I'm a mixture of 4a and 4b.
3. When did you go natural and what made you do it?
Well I'm still transitioning, I got tired of damage hair caused by relaxing.
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
Overcoming the fear of not being accepted by close family (husband and mom).
5. What is your weekly regimen?
I wash and deep condition my hair weekly, I keep my hair mostly braided or I go for twist outs and braid outs.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
I moisturize and seal my hair everyday. I sometimes do scalp massage with oil.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
I use a satin bonnet to sleep at night, sometimes also do scalp massages with oil.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
Yes, but no less than every six months.
9. Do you braid your hair? If so, how often do you do so in a year?
Not much I sometimes braid my own hair and leave them in for a week and sometimes I use kanekalon hair for my longer braids leaving them in for 2-3 weeks.
10 Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
Wide tooth comb.
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
In a protective style.
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
Tragedy none, but get extreme breakage at the back of my head; I had to cut it off really short and start re-growing it.
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Get your FREE ebook on How To Grow Long, Healthy Natural Kinky or Curly Hair.
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.
Comments are closed.
Who's The Queen of Kinks?
You are! Everyone is the queen of their own kinks, curls & coils. On this blog you can enjoy the natural hair journeys of dozens of curly queens.