1. What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Sadora Paris and I am from New York City! My ethnicity is Caribbean and Middle Eastern.
2. What is your hair type?
4A with some 4B strands lingering in some places :)
3. When did you go natural and what made you do it?
I have been natural since 2006. However I permed my hair again in 2011. Then I returned to my natural strands in 2012 and have had two big chops since then :)
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
The most challenging thing about going natural was how to style and care for my hair once it started growing longer.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
It's very simple actually. I deep condition weekly and moisturize as needed. Simplicity is best. However, what I've noticed is my hair loves to be saturated in moisture so Im very generous now when it comes to my leave in's and moisturizers.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
If my hair is slightly dry, I'd spritz it with a little water mixed with some Jane Carter cream. Other than that, I would shape my hair into place with my hands.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
I don't really have one nor would I need one at this point because I'm currently sporting a TWA. I do however sleep on a satin pillow bonnet.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
Rarely... Only when I'm filming a YouTube tutorial and the style requires it.
9. Do you braid your hair? If so, how often do you do so in a year?
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
Wide -tooth comb
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
My hair is normally loose.
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
Yes, I have lol. When I permed my hair again back in 2011, I died it blonde right after. My hair was soooo fried and breaking all over the place. So I let it grow out a bit, then cut that thang right off and I was back to being natural again.
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
Moisture, Moisture, Moisture!
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Get your FREE ebook on How To Grow Long, Healthy Natural Kinky or Curly Hair.
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.
Who's The Queen of Kinks?
You are! Everyone is the queen of their own kinks, curls & coils. On this blog you can enjoy the natural hair journeys of dozens of curly queens.