1. What's your name and where are you from?
Tope born in Nigeria live in the UK.
2. What is your hair type?
3. When did you go natural and what made you do it?
When I was pregnant with my second child a few years ago.i wanted to be completely free and accept who I was plus I didn’t want to be a hypocrite since I would never let my daughters relax their hair.
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
Figuring out styles to do especially at the awkward lengths.
5. What is your weekly regimen?
Shampoo and deep condition twice a week.moisturise daily with Mahogany Naturals products.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
Shake and go and mist and go.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
Sleep on a silk pillowcase.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
I might blow dry once a month.
9. Do you braid your hair? If so, how often do you do so in a year?
I do wear braids maybe twice a year.i only keep them in for about 3 weeks as I get bored easily and start to miss my hair.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
Both depending on what I’m trying to achieve.
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
Mmmm well I guess the common one which was a relaxer burn and decided to cut it all off.
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
Weekly deep condition.use natural products.moisturise regularly,trim at least 3 times a year and have fun with your hair.
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Get your FREE ebook on How To Grow Long, Healthy Natural Kinky or Curly Hair.
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.
Comments are closed.
Who's The Queen of Kinks?
You are! Everyone is the queen of their own kinks, curls & coils. On this blog you can enjoy the natural hair journeys of dozens of curly queens.