1. What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Uhunmwangho Ifueko and I am from Nigeria
2. What is your hair type?
My hair is mixed with 4c/4b
3. When did you go natural and what made you do it?
I noticed relaxers destroyed my hair and I felt God made me with kinks so I have no right to change it.
4. What was the most challenging thing about going natural?
People trying to discourage you (more than once people have called my hair bushy).
5. What is your weekly regimen?
I prepoo with a natural oil mix, then I wash my hair with black soap shampoo, deep condition with honey, oil, mayo and sometimes eggs and other things in my kitchen, then I condition my hair with Vo5 moisture milk, then apply ors leave in conditioner and seal it in with a hair butter I make.
6. What is your daily morning regimen?
Spray my hair with water, apply my leave in conditioner and seal in with coconut, olive or jbc oil.
7. What is your daily night time regimen?
Spray with water, apply my hair butter and put my hair in braids.
8. Do you use heat on your hair at all?
I haven't used heat on my hair since I went natural.
9. Do you braid your hair? If so, how often do you do so in a year?
I love braids, like 4 times a year.
10. Wide-tooth comb or Denman brush?
Wide tooth comb.
11. Is your hair normally loose or in a protective-do?
I regularly have both loose hair and protective-dos.
12. Have you ever had a hair tragedy? What was it? How did you recover from it?
I had one when I lost my hair bonnet, my hair wasn't very protected at night. I now ensure to keep a spare bonnet to-hand.
13. What's your biggest tip for maintaining healthy or long hair?
Reduce the amount of chemicals and heat you put in your hair.
14. Where can we find you online? (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
Get your FREE ebook on How To Grow Long, Healthy Natural Kinky or Curly Hair.
Want to be featured as a Queen of Kinks, Curls & Coil?
Here's how to apply.
Who's The Queen of Kinks?
You are! Everyone is the queen of their own kinks, curls & coils. On this blog you can enjoy the natural hair journeys of dozens of curly queens.